Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gundam Strike Freedom Full Burst mode BOUGHT!!!

On last sat , i went to time square with my family .
As usual I walk on my own and went to those gundam shop.(It is boring to follow my family go buy their cloth zzz)
In the 1st gundam shop, there is an offer.RM90 for 1 MG gundam , extremely CHEAP isn'it? Too bad, the gundam is God Gundam and another gundam i never heard b4 =.="" and my favourite gundam has out of stock
Not so long after, i went to 2nd shop , I saw my lovely gundam ,which originaly priced 3XX, is selling at RM245 !!!! Wow , i immediately bought it =.=""

theres no picture rite now about my gundam since i cant upload it .Thx to underwater cable broke off .It cause numerous problem zzz ...

Oya, Happy New Year ! (sorry for late,busy with work these day)

No comments:

Post a Comment