Monday, December 29, 2008

First Time Work

Today, I start work in World of Feng Shui in Midvalley
As first timer , i thought I will be completely nervous and other sort of thing .Fortunately, the job is quite easy .

I start with cleaning some part of the shop .Then watch ppl doing some shopping in the shop.
Not long after that...there a customer ask me ,"that laughing buddha is made of wat ,copper of plastic?" I was like ..omg , how i noe ? That thing summore quite big and is heavy .I straight away ask my workmate nearby and he answered plastic = =

The shop is crowded by customer later on and MORE customer ask me this and that ...luckily, sum1 explain sthg b4 those customer ask me @.@

i continue to stand and watch the customer for quite an hour , my leg start to sprain .
Not long after that , My fren and I go out for lunch ..And HELL , food court is fking crowded , we have to walk to The Garden's Food Court to eat ...zzz

Then Back to shop and continue do same thing ....the customer is so much lessed and i feeled boring and sleepy @.@ ...

At 6pm , my shift is end and back ...Now, my leg cant afford to make a move , each move will make my leg sprain more zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment