Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last Day of Work ,WooT!!!!!

So , from tomoro onwards i will be free ^^
But still, i pack my this week full of activites =.=" especially this weekend, I have to attend proffesional teaching (wei qi) at japanese club, opposite midvalley .
And also result is coming out this thursday. Started to feel nervous @.@ , hoping get good result as well as bad result =.="" ( if good result i terpaksa study at taylor if not tat good den i can go TARC)

Btw, my fren is studying finance, He skip the class today for work $.$ . When no customer is around as well as manager (lol) ,he took out his file and start to study .I learn tat he is studying "What is Cash?" ...LoLx ...

Well, tat all for today with my boring life...

--> ccp , thx for ur money, now i can continue survive v my poverty financial x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment