Friday, February 13, 2009

Hei guys, its been awhile I dint update my blog.
Well, the shop is getting calmer and boring , lack of customer @.@ but too many staff( 21 staff at the shop in evening lol)
Most of us just slack and do nothing bside chat xD.

Recently, I watched "Skip Beat" , it is Hilarious and funny . It talk about a girl namely Megumi Kyoko which came from Kyoto to Tokyo with a boy(Fuwa Sho) ,which is celebrity by then , and the boy she love. She tried to work as hard as she can just to cover the monthly expenses for Fuwa Sho ever since they reach Tokyo. However, one day, she went to Sho studio and found out Sho just using her ability bcause Sho unable to do housework at all. Yeah really .........
Kyoko change from plain/boring person into active/vengeance person.
She want to smash the pride of Sho as celebrity into pieces!!! But to do so, She have to
enter the world of celebrity 1st, and the journey start here.... O.O

Oya, I'm going Hinz 's Concert at 18 April . I got the ticket most probably 4 maximum.
I havn't plan anything about that day since the concert is on the April.
Who's 1 to go with me? Leave comment or sms me

Well, That all.

No comments:

Post a Comment